Monday, January 29, 2007

Say what? I just found a bundle'o'presents attached to my front door. Inside are all sorts of tiny goodies that are making me all giggly. Icy Hot? Mini crayons? A 50% adorable picture of my dear dear darling and I at her wedding (which is negative points for me trying to not look like a drowned ferrett in the humidity)? And let me just say, BEAUTIFUL necklace. I am the luckiest gal in the world.

And Bumblebee, you are not an asshole, not in any way. You are a little muffin that is full of tasty morsels. You are in reading overload, and if osmosis really worked, I'd say sleep on the books you need for the exam, but it doesn't really work that way. You need to do this, because in a couple of months, we will be free to enjoy the sunshine with our fat dogs and your silly hubby. That is, if I can find time in my busy schedule of becoming anorexic and work out addicted, oh and avoiding finishing gallery submissions at all costs.

Chai?

2 comments:

Kate Rosenberg said...

Wow. Someone must reeeeeally love you! Tee hee hee... Wish that you and I could study/work together, but I'm thinking that your art stuff wouldn't work well in the library. Harumph.

Worked out yesterday, dying today. I am totally inspired by you and my husband. I'm scared of yoga-- reassure me, please?
love you--

Savascha said...

I wish this loverly person had known that I was home at the time they dropped by. Sad!

There is definitely some arts stuff I could work on in the library, especially my research I'm doing into printing techniques... I would love to come have a day with you, even if it only entailed us sitting near each other reading.

Yay for working out! You can call me anytime you go, as long as it's after work, I'll be up for it.

Yoga was fantastic honey, honestly! I mean, I was able to do every pose, even a couple of the more advanced positions. I was even doing better than some of the regular people. So I think that you will be totally alright. And Justin and I have staked out the perfect spot, there's a little corner where you can almost hide. :)

Tonight is the strip tease class.... hint hint