Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Well, the birthday went by with hardly a ripple of recognition. Which was just how I wanted it... I think.

Welcome to the 28th anniversary of my birth. In honor of this auspicious day, grown men battered each other mercilessly on a field while struggling to run around with something that looks like a leather covered yam. This is a repetition of the theatrics observed on the day I was born.

So in honor of me being a whack job around my birthday, I wanted to bring ya'll the story of yet another whack job.

Meet Lisa, she is a mother, wife and astronaut. Her field is aeronautical engineering and she is a Navy captain. She enjoys dressing in costumes and hunting down women who get in the way of her and her crush.

So, way to go Lisa, way to hunt that women down, that'll teach her for getting a crush on a single man that you are not having a relationship with.

2 comments:

Kate Rosenberg said...

"Nowak raced from Houston to Orlando wearing diapers in the car so she wouldn't have to stop to go to the bathroom, authorities said. Astronauts wear diapers during launch and re-entry"

Huh. Who knew?

Savascha said...

I know, like are there a variety of diapers available to astronauts? I mean, is it just Depends, or is there like an astronautical brand? Pee pads for space suits.

And, oh. WHACKO! She is absolutely nuts! Did you read the items she had in her bag?