Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ah, I love the smell of a fresh new blog. Take a deep breath!

So, I'm timing this new blog to coincide with my need to get a little motivation in my life. I've been *cough* a little lazy lately... and by lately I mean the past five years. But no more!

I'm planning big things, people... big things...

First of all, Operation Salt is coming along, we're planning on submitting to galleries soon.

I may be starting a Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School group here in ol'Salt Lake City, thanks Molly!

The job has moved back to the main lab, which will be a nice change (can you believe, a corner window?! Who cares if it overlooks a heating vent and is an interior corner, if you squint you can see the mountains!)

School?

Yes sir, the times, they are a changin'.

Did I mention I'll be 28 in three weeks?

No comments: