Monday, January 22, 2007

Things I love right now:

-Walking around town, music just sounds better when you're walking with your giant headphones.
-Oh, giant headphones.
-The smell of peppermint, can't get enough of it.
-Tea. Any way I can get it.
-Re-reading trashy novels from my youth.
-Watching the sun come up over the mountain from my desk with a cup of coffee, this is becoming habitual.
-Stereolab, but when don't I love them?
-John Fluevog shoes. My $150 investment twelve years ago pays for itself over and over every winter, when I'm not sliding the entire way down 4th south. God bless you Fluevog, and your Angelic Soles.
-Cough drops, even though I'm eating so many it's making my tummy hurt. But at least I'm not getting dirty looks for coughing all day.
-Pearls, I could walk around wearing nothing but strands of pearls and feel like a real class act.
-Cat toys and the hypnotic hold they have over Yeti and Rufus. Without them, I would never sleep.
-Senor Tuber on Toothpicks, aka; tiny body, big head, aka; Mr. Burns. His fatness amazes me, but I won't say no to the cuddlyness.
-Big plans for the future, suddenly they seem so possible.
-Speaking of plans, ooooooh the ideas.

1 comment:

Kate Rosenberg said...

Oh, this is perfect! I am stealing your pearl look-- I love it and I've always wanted to be that girl. It's the New Year and I'm going to follow suit. Also? Yes to wandering around with headphones. Mine may be wee, but it's like starring in your own super-hip movie, right? I have presents for you-- nothing exciting, but still. I miss you. 117 books to read in 95 days. Shit. Love you!