Saturday, June 2, 2007

Happiness is a 20 movie pack of Cult Classics.

Reefer Madness, check.
Omoo-Omoo, The Shark God, check.
Child Bride, check.

The list goes on, lots of sex, drugs and... test tube babies.

I can feel myself going numb from joy.

Ok, new internal debate. Keep gym membership, or nix gym membership and put that money towards car?

And if anyone (of the four people who read this blog) ever feel the urge to help me house hunt, since I like to give up after the 15th "no pets" refusal... I won't say no.

Off to tend to sunburn now since I decided to wander off in the mountains for a long time, sit in the beautiful sunshine surrounded by juniper trees, get completely lost, have to walk down a wash with huge storm clouds behind me and almost miss my family's property by about a half mile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but do you have LionMan?

Anonymous said...

gym membership opinion: If you use it a lot, I say keep it. However if you're like me, and never used the damn thing (or at least didn't get your moneys worth out of it), then I say get a few videos and workout at home and put that money towards a car.
~Niki

Anonymous said...

P.S. I will be happy to lend you several of my workout videos. And when I say lend, I mean copy them illegally and give them to you. And when I say 'I', I mean Nick because I have no idea how to do that. :)
~Niki

pea in a pod said...

keep the gym membership because one day i'll make good on my offer to be your workout buddy...

Savascha said...

Sooooo.... still torn on the membership thing then. :) Keep it, boot it? I'm trying to decide. It was a lot of money to get in the first place... aaaagh, the madness will never end.