Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Funny thing, most people move to the world of online personals (oh I'll admit it) when they feel like they've run out of good chances to meet people in the "real" world.

I'm some times amazed and yet not at how quick the judgments of people are. Uploading a bad photo is like going out in public in your PJ's and curlers, what is the impression you're making. Because this is a world of snap judgments.

I know, because I do the same, "eh too bald, too brooding, too... Utah" I've noticed a remarkable trend in similarity, looks wise. And if all of these men who say they are into the outdoors and traveling the world and hot babes, but having a deep emotional connection... then why are they still online?

I suppose this is really naive of me... but I'm not going to date where I work, and frankly I don't get out as much as I do.

Beggars shouldn't be choosers, but still... Bareguyut69, I don't think it's going to work out.

No comments: