Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Oh I am so excited! I am going to Goblin Valley from the 20th-22nd! It's my first real vacation in nearly four years! I can barely contain myself. Three days of camping and hiking and being with good friends. How exciting! We're going for Becca's birthday and it's going to be a reall occasion. My only sadness is that there is no way I can take Mr. Burns with me. He'd just cook in the heat and I wouldn't be able to keep up with anyone. My brother and sister-in-law normally look after him, but they are going out of town for spring break with their kids. Gah, I wish I could afford a house sitting. I've got someone to look after the kitties, but Burns needs some real attention. *sigh* I'm sure I'll figure something out. It's the one down side to pets, it's hard to just pack up and go on a trip without thinking too much.

Ah, but vacation! Yay!!

1 comment:

Kate Rosenberg said...

hey-- i e-mailed you and said we'd watch burns/house. no worries. if you think he'd be okay to hang here sometimes, that would be even better. dave is really excited to watch "the tick". he can't stop talking about "the tick" and all the fun they're going to have. i'm not kidding. but you knew that.
xoxoxo